In order to safeguard your privacy as well as possible, we have a number of core values:
- Inform - We want to inform you as well as possible how and why we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- Limit collection - We take great care to ensure that our collection of personal data is limited to what is really necessary for our services.
- No marketing based on personal data - We do not hand over personal data for marketing purposes.
- Security - We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require that parties who process personal data on our behalf also do so.
- Right of access and correction - We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
Use of personal data
By using our services you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. We only store and use personal data that are provided directly by you or of which it is clear at the time of submission that they are provided to us for processing.
If you wish to receive our magazine, in hardcopy or digital form, our digital newsletters, partner mailings or seminar invitations, or if you register for one of our seminars, we ask you for your personal data. We do not need to know everything about you, but only what is strictly necessary to provide you with the best possible service.
Depending on the service you use, we may collect the following information:
- Name data;
- Company name;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Participation history of events and areas of interest.
This information will be used for the following purposes, depending on your preferences:
- Replying to our contact form;
- Sending the digital version of our Financial Investigator magazine, our digital Newsletter, Partner Mailings and Seminar Invitations. For each digital message you can unsubscribe with one click;
- Sending the hardcopy of our Financial Investigator magazine;
- Processing personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return;
- Handling payments;
- Entering into, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with (potential) customers or for improving services;
- Performing other services requested by you.
Distribution to third parties
Your data will explicitly not be provided to third parties, other than third parties directly involved in the execution of the agreement between you and us, or unless any legal provision obliges us to do so. And if we have to do so (for example to have name badges printed), all exchanges are completely 'privacy waterproof' regulated. Both internally - between employees - and externally - with suppliers - agreements have been made to guarantee confidentiality.
We take all necessary security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
Your personal data will never be stored longer than necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement or on the website, except in cases where any legal obligation objects to the removal of the personal data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Accessing, modifying and deleting your data
Financial Investigator Publishers B.V.
1184 TZ Amstelveen
Telephone: +31 (0)20 416 6057